If you’re new to EDeN, let us help you navigate the site and learn more about it. Just follow these steps! They are also listed over on the right-hand column so you can always find your way back.
- Grab a couple of your dies. Sometimes, it helps to physically touch the die to familiarize yourself with the measurements. A rectangle die and a triangle die are great to start with. Grab a marker too so you can write the EDeN Number on the side of the die, near the label.
- Download & print the EDeN example. This gives you a visual guide for using EDeN as you read & learn more about it.
- Watch the video. This great 6 minute video explains EDeN for those of us who are more visual.
- Read through the EDeN Instructions. It helps to follow along with the EDeN example as you walk through each component of the system.
- Download the full EDeN Chart. Once you are ready, get the latest version of the full chart. You are welcome to print it; just know it gets updated about once a month as new dies are released.
- Sign up for RSS. You’ll get an email notification whenever the EDeN Chart is updated or get important information about EDeN. (Opens in a new window.)
- Read our FAQs. These are common questions people ask that may not have been covered in the instructions.
- Get more help. There are links to our Yahoo Group and other resources to help you.
- Read our Manifesto. Learn who we are and why we are so passionate about die-cutting!